Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Retail Robin

every day.[Image Description: Background is several triangles in a circle like a pie alternating from true red, scarlet and black. A robin is sitting on his perch looking to the right.Top Text: “OFFENDED IF YOU DON’T OFFER SENIOR DISCOUNT”Bottom Text: “OFFENDED IF YOU DO”]sucks to be me :(“Oh my god this girl is taking forever to ring me up. Like, and she wants me ID so I can buy some cigarettes. Oh my god how much is this charging me? Oh my god, this girl must have something wrong with her.” 
Hey, lady, I’m standing right in front of you, and I’m not deaf. True story, ladies and gentlemen. WHY DO THEY DO THIS. I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB NOW. WHY NOT JUST GIVE ME AND THE OTHER GIRL WHO WANTS TO BE FULL TIME 40 HOURS A WEEK, AND THEN HIRE ONE NEW PERSON FOR THE HOLIDAYS? NOTHING. MAKES. SENSE.
>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment